Thursday, October 29, 2009

3rd Annual All Colorado Beer Festival



It may be snowing in Denver, but festival season is not done yet as the 3rd Annual All Colorado Beer Festival kicks off in Colorado Springs next Saturday, November 7th.  The event is being held at the Mr. Biggs Event Center and will feature more than 70 beers from over 30 local Colorado breweries, making it the perfect way to check out all the best offerings in the state at once.  I know I'm looking forward to seeing what will last year's People's Choice winner, Trinity Brewing Company, brings out. 


This year they will be doing things a bit differently with two 4.5 hour sessions, one at 12:00pm and one at 5:30pm. Tickets are available on their website and are $25 in advance or $30 at the door. They include a commemorative tasting glass and unlimited 2 ounce samples. All proceeds generated by the festival are donated to local nonprofit organizations.


Here's a list of the breweries that will be attending:

1 comment:

  1. Beer festival is an event that I look forward to every year. I am actually waiting for news regarding a beer festival that will be held in an event center in Denver, Colorado. For sure, I will attend such event with my friends. I'm thinking of other event centers in Denver, colorado which plan to conduct the same activity.

    ReplyDelete